muffin-land

My name is Tali and I started this blog while Googling for Barbies. I saw mummified Barbies and my Mom said that I could make an avatar if I made a blog, so I started one. I am eight years old. I will be nine in December. P.S. You will like the mummified Barbies.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Who Should Be Elected President

I think that Barack Obama should be elected President of the United States. What helped me make this decision is that I went to OntheIssues.org and took a quiz about who I would vote for. The quiz had all of the main issues and I had to choose between five answer choices whether I agreed with or opposed. Some of the issues had to do with:
  • economic issues such as taxes;
  • domestic issues such as the right to owning a gun;
  • and other various issues.

I was doing some research on Barack Obama and I found a video titled “Yes We Can” which was one of his speeches mixed with singing and music. One of the people said “Yes We can” in Hebrew “ken anachnu yacholim.” I think that the video was very interesting. The speech was about uniting our country instead of which party you vote for. I think this is an important message for the United States.

I think we need to pay attention to more issues other than the Iraqi War. I believe that Senator Barack Obama will pay attention to more issues. If I were eighteen, I would vote for him.

10 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

The man has endorsements from Robert De Niro and Tali Muffin. How can I not vote for him this morning?

7:59 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with you Tali :) I am going out later this morning to vote.

8:05 AM EST  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

We're not voting here in Ohio, but will later.

9:29 AM EST  
Blogger Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Most impressive. You've got my vote!

11:17 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Tali that was wonderful

I hope many people read this as it pin points all the salient issues :)

8:52 AM EST  
Blogger Minka said...

If I were American and I could vote I think Barack Obama might just be the box I'd check...

good job, Tali!

5:18 AM EST  
Blogger tsduff said...

Thank you for your great post Tali. I also liked that link - went there and learned some more about the candidates than I knew before. I already voted via absentee ballot.

8:20 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, Tali. We are Clinton supporters, but will support Obama if he is the nominee.

12:01 AM EDT  
Blogger G said...

Tali, as you slumber, I've tagged you for a meme. Maybe we can clear some time this weekend for you?

XOX

12:06 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tali,
Happy Hanukka!
Keep practicing.

6:51 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home