muffin-land

My name is Tali and I started this blog while Googling for Barbies. I saw mummified Barbies and my Mom said that I could make an avatar if I made a blog, so I started one. I am eight years old. I will be nine in December. P.S. You will like the mummified Barbies.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

TALI DRONES ON...

This post may drone on and on. If I were you, I wouldn't read it, but it might be funny somewhere deep down. So then in that case, I would read it and then it might be funny. Just think of it as a detailed story (wait, it's boring already).

Well today I woke up and I got ready and I ate breakfast and then in the afternoon I went to a birthday party. I thought the party was going to be boring and I gave the birthday boy a present in a yellow bag. I got there and I was bored already. There were boxes of gifts and lots of Chinese food.

Boring? Is it boring?! Well it should be.

I went into the party room. Maxim, the birthday boy, did some ceremonial thing and then we went to eat. I wasn't hungry but I got ice cream. I ate it and then I got some more. The ice cream wanted me to enjoy the party and I did.

There was a magic show and the magician was really funny. He did all sorts of great tricks. One of them was putting a blue handkerchief over a box with nothing in it and he picked it up and there was something floating inside. Nothing was there. Then I had more ice cream.

Then I got hungry. I got french fries with my friend. I thought the ketchup was hot sauce for a minute because I didn't taste it. It was obvious it was ketchup because there was a sign above it screaming KETCHUP (there really wasn't a screaming sign). Then I ate some. Then the magician gave us balloons and we had sword fights with chopsticks included.

The party was okay after all, but I made it sound boring.

THE END

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger G said...

So now the ice cream's talking to you?

You did leave out the part about being the magician's assistant. I believe he got more laughs with you in the act (I may be biased, but you were pretty funny).

8:18 PM EST  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Tali, you can drone with the best of us.

Take the advice of old man. Always listen to your ice cream.

With your parents, flip a coin.

12:58 PM EST  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Why was the magician funny? What did he do? I love magicians and magic!

I don't think your story was boring!!!

I want to draw a mermaid and a flower for you! I want to draw two things for your blog and you can draw two things for mine, if you want!

1:54 PM EST  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Ooops! The comment above mine was from Lil' BoheMia but I forgot to sign her name in! My bad!

This one here is from me, the bigger bohemian! ;-)

I did not think your story was boring at all! I too loved ice cream and french fries and would probably have been very, very busy eating away! I once had so much ice cream once (Dairy queen! I used to LOVE the stuff) that I almost threw it up! Ay! Now THAT was not good!

Lil' B and I loved your story, sweet Tali! As for your guys guest blogging on each other's blogs, I think that is great and your mom and I will set it up! perhaps it is best to do it for after Thanksgiving so you get the most blog traffic since everyone will be back from the holidays! Blog politics you see! :-)

Have a beautiful week and a great Thanksgiving!

1:57 PM EST  
Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

That sounded like a fun time. Common! How could it be boring when the Ice Cream talks?!

11:03 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i don't think this story was boring at all... but i *do* think you should have shared some of that ice cream and/or those french fries with the rest of us. (just saying...)

my favorite part of this whole wonderful/hilarious/definitely-not-boring story is the part where you told us your friend's name, because what kind of a name is Maxim? it's the name of a magazine, i tell you, and one with "questionable" content, at that!

like Mommy like Tali... clearly, funny runs in your family. and we are *all* the better because of it! xoxo

12:57 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im glad you had a good time at you're party Tally!!!!! To bad are cast wasent there we coud of put on a reel sho!!!!!

10:41 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL TALI! xox

10:08 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An excellent story Tali and if life has taught me one thing it's that you can always trust the ice cream. It's one of life's truths.

Happy Birthday!! Oh and feel better too!

10:30 AM EST  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Hi, Tali! I came back quick to wish you a happy birthday.

4:55 AM EST  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Happy Chanukah, Tali!

12:50 PM EST  
Blogger Hobbes said...

Happy New Year, Tali! Don't let the Barbies and Mr. B. run you ragged.

7:34 AM EST  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Happy New Year, Tali. I wish you the very best in 2007 and, I don't know, maybe five posts at least?

5:01 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Talimuffin!

9:32 AM EST  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

Hey Muffin girl...what's cookin'?

Happy new year Tali :-)

10:23 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home